– Solid State media player
– Interactivity and control via USB, GPIO and serial port
– Looped playback of media via playlists
– The BrightAuthor software can be downloaded free of charge here.
– Easy to create and publish playlists
– Multi-zone and full screen 1080p
– Support for video, images and scrolling text
– Compact size – easy to make invisible during installation
– HDMI and VGA connection
(For interactivity, the GPIO Button Board, accessory, is required.)
The Brightsign HD810 is a digital signage player that plays video, images and text from an SD/SDHC memory card. Presentations are easily created with the included BrightAuthor PC software (for XP/Vista/Windows7). You can display video or slideshows in full screen or split the screen into several different zones where different media are displayed simultaneously. The HD810 plays the material continuously in a loop and can also be scheduled. Display resolution up to 1080P via HDMI and up to 1360×768 via VGA. Outputs: HDMI(DVI with adapter), Component, VGA and stereo audio via 3.5mm telephony. Expansion module connected via USB provides 3 x stereo audio, 18 x bidirectional GPIO and headphone output. Controllable via 8-bit bidirectional GPIO and RS-232.
See a comparative matrix of the different models: